Monday, October 24, 2011

Harry-ette Potter...the librarian who lived

Yeah.

That's me. I've got a Harry Potter-esque (Zorro-esque) (Superwoman-esque) sutured laceration on my forehead right now. People keep saying "That's one serious scar!" but the fact is, it ain't a scar yet people. Scars are what you end up with, not what you have in the beginning!

Let me illuminate the confuzzled murk of your mind by linking you to the following:


On that note, I'm going to fly off into the sunset (or the pre-sunset, since the sun is currently still up, albeit totally obscured by threatening grey cloud) with my fancy blue cape and try and figure out how I'm going to get away with wearing a pair of bright red underwear over a pair of bright blue tights tomorrow...at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment